Saturday, February 20, 2010

9 years already???







Holy cow! I cannot believe that me and Col have been married 9 years ago today! It has been the best 9 years of my life, and I am so glad that I married my other half. He is the BEST husband ever, and some of my friends can vouche for that. He is my best friend, so fun, funny, great dad, always remembers birthdays, anniversary's, buys me flowers for no reason, always puts my feelings before his, Sexy!, I could just go on and on! I just fall more in love with him everyday and I am so excited for him to meet his daughter soon. He is more excited than anybody (well maybe not you mack ;), Anyways I tried to find a pic of our wedding day but I would have to search through my mom's old pics. Too lazy. Love you Honey! Here's to a million more!

3 comments:

{Rollins Family} said...

awww, what a sweet post jana!!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY the Mr & Mrs ...are you even old enought to have been married 9 yrs, let alone have 3 kids??!
WOW...we're getting old!

colin and jana said...

Well that what happens when you get married at 18! But I guess 27 is pretty old ha?

Perry's said...

Congrats that's a long time and you have such a beautiful family! Can't wait to meet the newest member soon