Thursday, March 4, 2010

I am DONE!!!

37 weeks

38 weeks she is way lower!

Here are the latest belly pics, Sorry about the bare belly, they showed how much she has dropped this week! I am getting very miserable, barfing, and contracting, yuck! And I went to the doctor yesterday, and was sooo sure that I was dialated at leats to a 2. but nope! I have been a 1 for 2 weeks now. This is the longest that I have ever pregnant! Connor was born at 37 weeks, and Brenns was born at 38. Oh well, I guess she will eventually have to come out right??

3 comments:

Camron Amy Brycson said...

That is crazy to see how much she's dropped. Here's hoping you'll be done sooner rather than later. Good luck!

Mackenzie said...

Oh I can hardly wait for this little lady... Be done already... PLEASE

Kristy said...

wow thats amazing! the anxiety must be intense. well my prayers to you i just found out im pregnant and its nice to read your story so far.