Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Baby Shower :)



Colin's cute family ( don't mind my bloated face)


me and my neices

my fam



cute friends!





mack and tiff




mackenzie and the 2 preggos

I was so lucky to be blessed with the best of friends! They decided to throw a baby shower for me. It actually was my first too. I have never had a baby shower (probably because when I had Connor all of my friends were in high school) but I am so happy I got one! Especially since this is my first girl. I got sooooo many cute things. I really was showered with gifts. Here are some cute pics of everyone at it. Thanks Mackenzie and Stacey!! Love ya

1 comments:

Tiff-E said...

Yay! It was so fun...I'm soooo glad I could be there and see all the amazingly cute things you got! Seriously, you are so set...such a lucky little Lila...now I can't wait to see her wear it all, and cuddle all those great blankets!