Friday, December 12, 2008

WOO HOOO!!!

These are Stacey's nails it is a year old picture but you get the picture

I am sooo excited. Today I passed my nail technichian practical test! I took my written test last week. I am so glad that I finally finished it. I have been getting ready, and started learning nails when I was pregnant with Brennan. I started slacking when he was born. But I finished all of my hours and finally buckled down and took my tests. I want to thank everyone that let me practice on them. You know who you are. Now, if anybody wants a manicure, pedicure, waxing, or sculptured nails call me!! I do them in my house and you can bring your kids. Do not hesitate, I love it. And I am not charging until I get my liscence. But that won't be for long!!!

2 comments:

{Rollins Family} said...

you can do my nails anytime! I've been wanting to get them done again :) Its so nice being able to do something out of your home too

YAY, CONGRATS!!!

Wynder Family said...

Let me know when you want practice. I totally could use a personal day. and with a friend that understands kids what could a girl want more?