Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Temple Square and Bott family party




waiting so patiently for their presents


Brennan posing





My dad and the boys


We had our Bott family party this year at the Joseph Smith Memorial building. It was pretty yummy and fancy. I can't complain when it is a free steak dinner and crepes. We had a white elephant and I got the wierdest present. I gt one of my grandma's old records by Engelbert Humperdink. She just loved him. But Colin got the best of " Ernest." It was fun. Then we went downstairs to see the lights at the temple. I just love walking around Temple Square. It is just so peaceful and has such a good feeling around it. I am so excited for Christmas this year!! Yay 1 week left.

1 comments:

Rob and Courtney said...

Sounds like you had fun, I wish I could have been there!