Saturday, December 27, 2008

Merry Christmas!!!

ooh santa came!

my new cool present

christmas jammies, and ready for bed


Brennan holding his new snake




Colin's mom and the kids



Grampa and his grandkids




stacking cups at Perry's







COlin and his new "baby"






We had the BEST Christmas this year. We thought we were going to downscale this year, and try to save money, but we got out of control. I had the idea to get Colin plane tickets to Vegas, and Criss Angel tickets to his new show Believe. It worked out and I got it for him. He was speachless, and that is very rare for him. He loved it. I am so excited, we go on January 4th. And he got me couches! I am so spoiled, I have wanted the love sac couches forever and he got them for me. They are so cute. I love them so much. And we got a playstation 3 for the whole family. It is so cool. I didn't even care about blueray but I can tell a difference. The picture is amazing. So now we have a sweet set up everyone needs to come and watch a movie at our house. I took a bunch of cute pictures I will post. Brennan and Connor had so much fun and I am glad that we can spoil them. They are the best little dudes. I hope everyone had a good Christmas too!!!

2 comments:

Mackenzie said...

What the PUKE!!! You got Brennan a bloody snake!!! I think I just threw up in my mouth. But I looovee the couches!!

Sam, Julie, Tucker & Maizie said...

Cool Couches!! But I was going to say the same thing as Mackenzie!! A SNAKE???!?!?!?!? AHHH.
Looks like you had a great Christmas though...I love the Christmas PJ's