Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Haloweenie!!




Notice Connor has a little girlfriend?










We had a great Haloween this year. I was so happy that we didn't get too cold trick or treating, but we did get rained on! I was the mom in charge of Connor's classroom party and I took some cute pictures of them(because I am on the yearbook commitee too). I had no idea how much work that kind of stuff is! I have been very busy the past few weeks. It turned out really good! Now that that October is over maybe I can take a little rest. Ya right!




















6 comments:

colin and jana said...

I don't know why it turned out so wierd! SORRY

{Rollins Family} said...

thats so funnt that he is posing with his little girlfriend...she is loving it too, ha ha!! already a STUD

Mackenzie said...

So is this who the love letter came from?!?!?!

Mackenzie said...

Oh, and I really like your background!

colin and jana said...

I don't know! He says he has lots of girlfriends. Such a geek!

Cory & Linsi said...

You are such a fun mom. All the kids are lucky to have you!