Wednesday, November 5, 2008

5 years already??

Wasn't Connor's tux adorable??



Today was our 5 year sealing anniversary! I can't believe it has been that long. That was such a special day for our family, I was so excited to be able to be sealed to my guys. Connor was so young, I can't stand it! He has gotten so big. He was only 2 years old whe we went to the temple, and he didn't enjoy it very much. He was so mad because they took him to a nursery in the temple, and apparently this old lady that worked in it was trying to make him do something he didn't want to, so when they brought him up to the sealing room he was so pissed! Then when we went into the sealing room, we had to hold his hands under ours during the whole sealing. Bad idea! He hated being held down more than anything. He cried the whole time. But, we loved it, and now have a funny memory to tell Connor. I am so lucky, I get to celebrate 2 anniversaries a year. I love you Colin! You are the best husband ever, and I am excited to spend eternity with you. (cheeseball I know, but I can't help it).

3 comments:

Julie said...

WOAH!! That's crazy....5 years!? Congratulations Jana, that's awesome!

Mackenzie said...

Cute Jan, I can't believe how time flies. You guys are perfect for each other and I love ya both to death.

Andria said...

Congrats on the five years!