Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Birthday Mommy!

Being geeks in moab

a young mommy

their engagement pics, wasn't she a hottie?


It is my moms birthday today. Today she turns 59! You would never guess it if you saw her. She looks 49. Mom, You are the best mom and grandma ever. You have taught me everything I know, and have shown me how to be a good mom. You do so much for for me and my family. You are always helping everybody, and never take time for yourself. You are the best example, and such a fun grandma! I love you so much. Happy Birthday :)

2 comments:

Mackenzie said...

Happy Birthday Linda!! Everything jana said is so true. We all love you! Hope you had a great day!

Andria said...

Total hottie! By the way, how did you get a picture of Allson Tudor next to Chris as a baby! Holy cow she looks just like her mom! Chris will love seeing his outfit here - he and his mom have continuing disagreements about the clothes she made him wear as a child (and teenager)! One included bright red suspenders with green pants for his school pictures!