Monday, October 27, 2008

The Great Salt Lake!















Before they got wet














After they got wet















Brennan stomping on the dead seagull






















It was a long walk to the lake


We went to Toole this weekend with Colin for work, and decided to take the kids to Salt lake on the way home. I feel so pathetic that I have never actually been to the lake! It was my boys first time too. It was such a nice warm day we let the kids put their feet in . Brennan actually fell in(of course) and Connor did too. That's what I get right? But on the way out we found at least 30 dead seagull babies in the sand all covered by salt. It was sad. I am glad that we did it. But the long walk back to the car Connor's pants were chaffing his legs so bad from the salt, he took them off and walked back in his undies. There was a little girl his age there and I asked him if he would be embaressed if she saw him in his underwear and he said " Mom, my legs are more important than girls!" It was so funny.

1 comments:

Andria said...

Good for you! I am ashamed to say that I have never been to the Great Salt Lake! Unless of course you count a concert at SalTair, but I don't think it does. Thatcher is obsessed with stomping things, too. I try to show him cool NICE bugs - ladybugs, praying mantis - and yeah, he just stomps on em!