Saturday, October 18, 2008

*8 Things tag*

8 TV SHOWS I LIKE

Speeders
Wife swap
LOST!!
Dr. 90210
Sons of Anarchy
Oprah
American Idol
America's Funniest Home Videos

8 FAVE RESTURANTS

Bonzai
Happy Sumo
Iggy's
Cafe Rio
Red Lobster
CPK
Hires
Coco's kitchen

8 THINGS I DID YESTERDAY

went to Target
ate Cafe Rio
babysat my neices and nephews
did laundry
washed my car
hung out with my mom
bought new kids clothes
gave kids at bath

8 THINGS I AM LOoKING FORWARD TO

The baby shower tonight
Colin to get home from the U game
my new cell phone
Haloween
movie night with colin
Twilight movie
getting my nail test over with
to sleep in one day

8 THINGS ON MY WISH LIST

get out of debt
to lose 15 pounds (sad isn't it)
get a new house
go on Vacation

no clutter
a night w/out Brennan waking me up
more clothes and shoes..always!

I tag anyone who is really bored! Like me

1 comments:

Mackenzie said...

AHHH I love Dr. 90210... How could a possible forget that!!!