Monday, June 8, 2009

MDa Motorcycle ride






















This weekend Colin and I went to Wendover on his motorcycle. It was a for a big ride they do every year for the Muscular Dystrophy fund raiser, and they raised over 100,000 this year! There was over 4 thousand motorcycles. It was so fun. The ride wasn't as bad as I thougt it was going to be, I was scared that we were going to get rained on, but we lucked out. It started raining right after we got there. They had a fun concert and we got to see Survivor. (They sing the eye of the tiger). It was really fun and I am glad that we went.

2 comments:

Mackenzie said...

FUn, Your pullin a ME in the bottom picture?!?!? You must have been drinking ;) I am so excited for RON!!

colin and jana said...

I know!! I think that driving with you it will be much funner. Ron White here we come! (and he better watch out for mackenzie)