Friday, June 26, 2009

Fathers Day!

Me and my dad

The Nielsen men

She loves Brennan






I am so lucky to have 3 great men in my life. First my husband, he is really the best dad I have ever seen. He is so fun and I don't know another guy that could have had a kid that young and been able to do it as well as him. And secondly my dad. He is always so excited to babysit the kids and melts when they give him hugs. He always gives them ice cream money, and helps us out a lot. And third Perry, Colin's dad. He is so funny and never gets mad at anyone. The kids love him, and I am glad that he is their grandpa.


Well for fathers day we decided to give Perry the cutest kitten I have ever seen! I wanted to keep her but we have allergies in our house, so we gave her to him. Her name is Lulu Bear. Isn't she adorable??

1 comments:

Mackenzie said...

HOLY CRAP! you totally look like Brenners in the top pick!?!?!?!