Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Moab

Me and my mom always have the dirtiest faces!


Brennan had the need to open his mouth

he actually fell asleep on the 4 wheeler





no fear




and all of the kids have to hold it



the one of many lizards we caught






Colin is a geek, this was the "weiner rock"







Me and Conns









Brennan thought it was "so fun mommy!"








I was so excited when my parents invited us to go to moab this weekend! Everyone was nervous to take me with my leg, but I really have no pain and am actually walking with just a boot and no cane! Yay, I am getting back to normal. So we went and rode the 4 wheelers and it was awesome! I had no pain and my knees were just a little sore. But we had so much fun and it was so nice to get out of the house, and it didn't hurt thast it was 77 degrees! I took lots of pics and they were all so cute so I had to post a lot

2 comments:

Mackenzie said...

Fun! I really think we should ditch the kids and go down there together! I love your dirty face pics and COLIN!!! Totally expected from him.

Andria said...

Glad you could get out - sorry to hear about your surgery. HOpefully it will heal all fabulously and you will be glad you had it done1