Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Broken arm #3!





I think we have the worst luck. Brennan broke his arm today. Connor has broken his arm twice and I think Brennan felt left out. I was talking to my sister-in-law on the phone, and was watching him play on his slide, then he fell off the wrong way. At first I didn't think anything of it, and went to pick him up, and noticed that it looked kind wierd. His forearm looked bowed. So I was thinking "Oh no!" and I felt it and I could feel a huge lump. So I said to my sister-in-law "I think Brennan just broke his arm!". She said "No way!". So I asked her to come over and double check, but through my other experiences I was 99% sure it was broken. So me and Colin got to spend the whole afternoon in the emergency room. Fun Fun! I took some pictures while we were waiting and Brenners was so tired. And he was not so happy when they tried to splint it. He broke the outside bone and cracked the inside bone. Poor little guy. They put it in a splint for a week and then he gets a cast. And 3 hours later was is all better! He is already back to normal sword fighting his dad. The little stinker

3 comments:

Mackenzie said...

The poor little dude!!! Just your luck!! You guys really need to cut down on the broken bones and stitches. Let me know if we can help with anything, and call me tomorrow! AHHHHHHHHHH

Wynder Family said...

What wonderful news !!! I guess that's what you get having boys huh?!?

Hopefully, I don't experiance taht for a while. Good Luck

Perry's said...

Oh that is soooo sad! :( You guys are starting to build up quite the record better stop soon or noone will catch you! Hope he feels better soon!