Monday, August 18, 2008

Bike Ride for fallen officers

Colin with his dad and sister
Amie and Jeff
Me and Col
All of the police motorcyles


We went on the fund raiser for fallen officers bike ride on Sunday, and it was awesome! I have never seen so many motorcycles in my life. There was a big turn out this year and about 2 thousand bikes were there. It is a motorcycle ride for police officers that have died in the line of duty the past year and they raised money for a monument up at the capitol. We started at Timpanogos Harley in Lindon Utah and drove around Pleasent Grove all around to the Freeway and got off at 106th south and rode state street all they way up to the capitol. It was so cool! We didn't have to stop at red lights there were policemen blocking them off. It was so wierd running through red lights! When we got close to the capitol I turned around and looked down state street and could see a line of motorcycles all the way down state street as far as I could see, and we were in the middle of the line! It was so fun to participate in honoring the policemen who have died. We went with Colin's dad Perry, and his sister Amie and her husband Jeff. I tried to take some pics while we were going and they didn't turn out too good. The still ones looked better.

1 comments:

Perry's said...

What a cool thing. I love all the gear you guys look hot!! I wish I had a bike!