Friday, April 13, 2012

Update!



Wow I have not blogged in a while! There has been so much going on! There was Christmas, Lila was not happy her brothers woke her up early. We had a late night the night before and she need her sleep just like her mommy.
Then Connor turned 11! Holy crap he is getting so old and still is my little sweetheart. He is the best big brother. He takes care of Lila and will take her out back whenever she asks (which is a lot). I hope that when he turns 13 he doesn't turn on me like all teenagers.
In February Colin and I went to Maui with our good friends Weston and Stephanie Hayes, and our new friends the Webers and the Carvers. It was the first time me and Col have left our kids longer than 1 night so I was pretty nervous about it. We were gone 8 days. We left the kids with my mom and sister and they did great! Lila was a good girl and Brennan decided to cut his own hair, lol. But we had soooo much fun. It was amazing . We celebrated our 11th wedding anniversary and my 29th birthday while we were there. We ate at the yummest resturant called mama's fish house. Still craving it. We hiked, snorkeled with sea turtles, laid on the beach, kayaked and just hung out with no kids! It was so wierd not having to take care of anybody but myself.
kayaking 30 feet from a whale and its baby, it was nuts!
I love these cute girls!

1 comments:

Lindsey Price said...

Your pictures all look so professional! Incredible! A trip always to remember!