Tuesday, January 25, 2011

10 months

she loves her daddy the best ( i don't blame her )

Isn't she the cutest?


so prescious and so busy

with her walker



Lila is getting so big! She is about 16 lbs and constantly on the move. She is so close to walking, I can't decide if I want her to walk or keep crawling. It just seems like her hands stay cleaner. All she ever does is say "Whats that?" to everything. It is sooo cute. She is our little talker. She says hi, whats that, mom, dad, ouch, uh oh, more and ball! I can't get enough of her cuteness

4 comments:

Ankita Sarkar said...

Neither can I, Jana. Get enough of her cuteness, I mean. :)

Lignell Family said...

Uh Oh.... another "What's That" little girl in the family... enjoy.

Perry's said...

Your kids are so dang cute and I can not believe Connor is 10 I still remember when you had him, man we are getting old!!

Lindsey Price said...

Conner looks like a stud with his hanger. Love that little man. And Lilers is almost a YEAR??? Holy crap.