Friday, April 30, 2010

ANOTHER TRIP TO THE EMERGENCY ROOM!

He said he was a ninja turtle with the blue bandages in his head

Having to hold him down to clean in out. That made him so mad!
The finished product

We just can't avoid the emergency room! I guess when you have two active little boys, it comes with the territory right? We were at the Gateway on Saturday night and Brennan has to climb onto everything there. We were waiting outside the bathrooms and he was up on a ledge and decided to jump off and didn't jump far enough and bumped his head on the granite! Ouch, It immediately started gushing blood. We had to try to stop the bleeding, and I had the baby in front of me in her snugly, and Colin ran to get the car, so I was holding a crying 3 year old, with a newborn attached to me, blood soaking his head. Everyone was staring at me, I was drawing a crowd, pretty embarrassing! Well 6 staples in his head later, we are all good. Poor little guy he was a toughy!

2 comments:

Lindsey Price said...

Oh.. my.. gosh! I wish I were there to help. I don't know how you did it. Poor lil' guy.

Tiff-E said...

Oh my heck! Awesome story, poor little guy, and poor mom!!! You are a trooper! And oh.my.gosh. Lila is freakin adorable!!! Oh, and I have a Wednesday off this next week...are you guys still getting together those days?