Sunday, February 8, 2009

Snowmobiling

you gotta luv him

up on the roof



me almost falling off the roof


playing in the snow



my dad got stuck






Col riding




I had to take a picture of him in his long johns



We went snowmobliling to the cabin this weekend and it was awesome! It was such a warm day on Friday. We didn't have to worry about the kids getting too cold. We heated up the cabin and just hung out for 2 days it was great. Colin had the bright idea of climbing on the roof and sliding down it like a huge slide. It was really fun but a little scary for me, but of course my kids just loved it. They are not scared of anything. I miss snowmobiling I don't go anymore because I always have a baby or am pregnant. I am glad that my kids are big enough to go now. Just like I did growing up! Seriously every weekend we went, my parents were snowmobiling freaks. We NEVER sat at home on a weekend. Enjoy the pics

2 comments:

{Rollins Family} said...

i LOVE colins long johns and i'm pretty sure i need to find eric a pair to wear when he goes snowmobiling :)
i won't lie to you, they are SEXY! ;)

Lignell Family said...

that picture of Col in the long Johns is a black mail picture if I've ever seen one!! Ha Ha looks like fun!