Sunday, January 11, 2009

Connor is 8!!!!!





































Holy Crap, I cannot believe Conns turned eight years old. He had his birthday on friday and I am just amazed that the time had gone by so fast. I am wondering where my baby went. He has turned into such a handsome little boy. I am so glad that I am his mom he is such a great kid. He is the funniest kid you will ever meet, and is such a stud. He already has a few girlfriends, and gets love notes. He loves the ladies, and they love him. He can watch a movie once and quote a bunch of lines from it. It is so funny. He has a bunch of jokes, and makes up his own Chuck Norris jokes. He is a good older brother and always does what he is told. I never have to worry about him. He is sooo smart. He does his homework all by himself, and just finished reading Charlie and the chocolate factory all by himself. A hanger is his favorite toy, and he can play video games better than most adults. He cracks me up, and I just love him. We love you Connor, you are the best! I had to post a bunch of my favorite pics of him growing up. He was such a cutie I have to show all of you, how much he has grown!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look at Conns' pics! I love that kid. You are one lucky mom.
-Linds

Cory & Linsi said...

He is such a ladies man! He always sits by me or on my laps and flirts!