Friday, September 5, 2008

Finally!

The cast collection AFter!!!!

Before


I am so excited that Brennan finally fot his cast off! It has been 4 weeks, and I hated trying to keep his arm dry. Everytime somebody in our house takes a shower, he strips himself and has to get in too. So he usually takes at least 2 showers a day. I found that rather irritating because I had to wrap his arm in a plastic bag to try to keep it dry. When we took the cast off, I was kind of afraid of what we were going to find inside of it, or how bad it was going to smell. But it went well, and now we can just pray that no one else breaks their arm in our house! I took a picture of our little cast collection. I swear the hospital probably thinks I beat my kids or something because we make it to the emergency room at least once as year for stiches or something!

0 comments: