Wednesday, June 25, 2008

EWWW!

I went to a movie the other day and this lady brought her baby. I didn't think anything of it because a lot of people bring their babies to movies.(Which I find rather annoying). Anyways the movie starts and she puts her baby down on the floor! She let her about 10 month old baby crawl all over the floor the whole time! She followed her up and down the stairs, in front of the screen and anywhere else she went. I was very disturbed because I think that movie theater floors are extra gross, and I couldn't believe that somebody would put their baby in that filth. I wanted to tell her to go give her baby a bath right away! Does anybody agree? I had to rant

2 comments:

Jake said...

That is pretty freaking disgusting. There are all sorts of crap on the floor of movie theaters. We don't even like to take Connor to movies with us, we just leave him with one of Mal's cousins.

{Rollins Family} said...

OH MY GOSH!! i would NEVER, that really is the sickest thing in the enitre world, i would even put my purse on the ground, i keep it on my lap, let alone my child. GROSS!!