Thursday, May 15, 2008

Happy Mothers Day!





I wanted to wish my mom happy mothers day! She is the best, mom and grandma I could ever ask for! She has been such a great example for me. She never yelled at us, and I have probably yelled at my kids more than she has me, my whole life! I want to thank her for all that she has done for me. And I want to say thank you to Colin's mom too, she has us over for dinner every tuesday and we love it! I am glad the she raised such a good man, and she babysits anytime we ask. Thanks Ann and Mom! We love you. I also wanted to say that I love being a mom to the cutest, smartest, funniest little guys ever! They teach me so much every day (mostly patience lol), but I am glad that I can be their mommy. Happy Mother's Days to all you moms! You deserve it :)

1 comments:

Mackenzie said...

Cute post Jan! I love your mom too! And your a good one too!