Thursday, January 17, 2008

Our little crazy dudes!!






We are having so much fun being parents to our 2 little boys. Connor who just turned 7, is a guitar hero freak! I swear he is a 13 year old in a 7 year olds body. He has already beat guitar hero 2 and 3 on medium and is getting bored of it so he has passed them both halfway on hard! I don't know how he does it with his tiny little fingers, it looks so funny. And Brennan who is 16 months now, thinks he can play it like his big brother. He is a little hyper monster (I mean that in a good way), I wish I could find his off button! He keeps us very busy, good thing he is so dang cute he can get away with it!!

3 comments:

Jake and Mal said...

That is awesome about your two boys! I had no idea that your sons name was Connor! We really like that name and it looks like that's what we're going to name our son!

Kathryn O. said...

Hey Jana. Things are good - looks like you're doing well, also. Oh, Junior High, we were so dumb! I can't even imagine what silly pictures you probably have.

Good to hear from you!

Perry's said...

Hey guys I'm glad you found our blog, it's such a fun way to keep in touch! I love all your pictures. I was just talking on the computer to Ape and Connor when I told him that Shayne got Guitar Hero 3 for Christmas and returned it he was pretty mad. He said "You tell him to get it back and play it for 5 hours cause that's what I do" It was so funny I was laughing so hard you'll have to ask Ape about it. Anyway I'm excited to stay in better touch - take care!