Friday, June 5, 2009

Glitter toes!!!!


I just got my nail tech liscence and I am sooo excited! I am starting to work at a salon called Rossanos and it is on 33rd right above 20th east. It is in the Ivy place. I just started doing glitter toes and I am really excited about it. I am going to start doing glitter toe parties for girls who want an excuse to get together and getsuper cute toes while they are at it! I have a ton of colors, and they last forever! I also do sculpted acrylic nails and manicures and pedicures. I also do it out of my house so if you are a mom who wants to get their nails or feet done, but can never find a babysitter, just bring the kids to play and I have a ton of toys and movies! I also do waxing in my house and eyebrow tinting. I have to post a picture of my glitter toes because I love them! Let me know if you want my to pamper you!

3 comments:

Camron Amy Brycson said...

I LOVE glitter toes too! My friend from school did mine for a girl's night a couple of weeks ago and they still look great! It's good to know that I could have you do them for me too!

Annie said...

How much do you charge at the salon?

colin and jana said...

I charge 20$ for glitter toes.